The Srinivas Aravamudan Prize goes to the author of an article published in the previous year that pushes the boundaries, geographical and conceptual, of eighteenth-century studies, especially by using a transnational, comparative, or cosmopolitan approach. It carries an award of $250.
- The article should be no longer than 15,000 words.
- The article must have been published in a journal or any peer-reviewed publication between July 2020 and June 2021.
- The article may be nominated by a member of the society, by its author, or by an editor of the publishing journal.
- Nominations must be submitted in .pdf format and received no later than 1 January 2023.
- Normally, submissions for the Aravamudan prize are in English. Works written in languages other than English are permitted, but it may not be possible for the prize committee to assess these works. Please contact the Business Office for further information.
- The author must be a member of the ASECS at the time of submission.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS contact the ASECS business office asecsoffice@gmailcom.
> Annibel Jenkins Biography Prize
> Graduate Student Caucus Excellence in Mentorship Award
> Graduate Student Conference Paper Prize
> Graduate Student Research Essay Prize
> Hans Turley Prize in Queer Eighteenth-Century Studies
> Innovative Course Design Competition
> James L. Clifford Prize
> Louis Gottschalk Prize
> Presidential Award for Service
> Race and Empire Caucus Graduate Student Essay Prize
> Shirley Bill Fund
> Srinivas Aravamudan Prize
> Theatre and Performance Studies Graduate Student Essay Prize
> Women’s Caucus – Catherine Macaulay Graduate Student Prize
Research Fellowships and Travel Awards
> ASECS Travel Grants
> Library Fellowships
> A.C. Elias, Jr. Irish-American Research Travel Fellowship
> Daiches-Manning Memorial Fellowship in Eighteenth-Century Scottish Studies
> Mary D. Sheriff Research and Travel Prize
> Women’s Caucus – Editing and Translation Fellowship
> Women’s Caucus – Émilie Du Châtelet Award
> Women’s Caucus Intersectional Prize
Annual Meeting Awards
> Non-Tenure Track Faculty (NTTF) Fund
> Traveling Jam Pot
> Arts, Music and Theater (AMT) Fund