- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes, for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on ASECS website are provided “as is”. ASECS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ASECS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ASECS be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ASECS site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ASECS website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ASECS does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ASECS may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ASECS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ASECS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by ASECS. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.