- The Society’s rules permit members to appear on the program up to two times in any role (excluding those sessions sponsored by ASECS).
- Members may present only one paper at the meeting.
- Members may, in addition to presenting a paper, serve as a session chair, a respondent, a workshop facilitator, or a roundtable, seminar, or workshop participant – as long as the total of roles is no more than two.
- Chairs may not present a paper at sessions they chair.
- No individual may submit paper proposals to more than two panels. Please indicate in each submission if you are applying to two sessions (you will need to submit 2 different online forms).
- Since you can present only one paper at the meeting itself, you must notify both panel chairs if you are submitting two proposals for papers, whether or not the proposals concern the same topic. You must also notify both session chairs if you are proposing both a paper and a version at a roundtable or other session of the same material, since paper and session versions of the same presentation may not be given at the conference.
- All participants must be members in good standing of ASECS or of a constituent society of ISECS. Membership must be current as of January 1, 2024 for inclusion in the program. You can find the link to join or renew your membership, along with more information about the many benefits an ASECS membership includes, here: ASECS Membership
2024 ANNUAL MEETING